For those of you wondering why there aren't more pictures of Tiago, solo, in all of his baby glory, the answer is simple. He doesn't appear to like cameras. As a six and a half week-old infant, rare is the moment when Tiago isn't being held, swaddled and/or sleeping. Still, even during the precious few moments when he is happily playing with mom or dad and a camera happens to be near by, there is no better way to put a scowl on his face than to put that camera in front of him! For example, the following videos were meant to capture his charming coos, adorable smiles and his attempts at speech. We were dancing, singing, and smiling...then...came the camera. It took less than one minute for him to tell mama a thing or two about his privacy! (also, he was getting tired.)
He is cute even when he is sad :-)
ReplyDeleteAnastasia is looking at me with a very concerned look as we're watching this together!
ReplyDeleteHee, hee. Well, I promise, he is a happy boy! It is just harder to document, when I am alone, because he doesn't like it when the camera blocks my face. His smiles and coos are precious--viewers will just have to take my word for it until I can capture it on film. Let poor Anastasia know that I do not make a habit of relishing in my son's anguish. Girls are great, aren't they?! Already have that mothering instinct as toddlers!
ReplyDelete