Thursday, December 16, 2010

All I Want For Christmas is...

...a TDI, a TDI, a TDI.
That's right! Mommy got a Turbocharged Direct Injection VW Sportwagen (clean diesel--whoo, hoo!!!)
(I never expected to be so excited over a mom-car...but I finally got my clean diesel engine! So what if it's a station wagon?! And, check out the handy-wipes in the front door, ha-ha.)
Equipped with a panoramic moon-roof (I think Tiago liked the view better from the driver's seat--he didn't appreciate the photo-opt from the back--but he loved playing with all of the gizmos and gadgets on the dash--just like his father!)
(Above: from the parking lot at work.)
I spent 7 straight hours at the dealership unbending in my price and drove off with my dream car (and low blood sugar); HEY, I'm a pragmatist, I'm lucky to even get enough sleep to dream.

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the beautiful snow pictures, and.... glad to see you got your diesel! I remember us talking about that years ago. I think you were in Davis at the time... I don't remember where we were driving together in your little red car. Hmm... Anyhow, congrats! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete