Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Memory Game

First of all, I would like to establish that I do not force Tiago to do this memory game (also, this was actually the very first time that I had ever set all of the pictures out in front of him like that)...He's really into identifying nouns!
Second, I would like to assure you that he knows who you are but, in an effort not to upload a five minute video, I have edited the piece into a few short clips (which has taken me a couple of weeks to do--due to time constraints and Blog-glitches--ugh).

Third, I especially like his body language when searching for more challenging faces (those of family members whom he has either only recently met or whom he has only met once --over 1/2 a life-time ago--Tio Matias, we're expecting a visit from you before he turns two!)...Notice how he pairs some of the couples together? He did that a lot (usually, if I asked him to point to a female, he would also point to the male counterpart--musn't forget about the men!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment