Sunday, November 29, 2009

the big debate

It's quite fun to hear people analyze Tiago's features and try to decide whether he looks more like his mommy or his daddy. Currently, it seems to be about 60/40 (mommy is in the lead) according to comments by random strangers, family and friends. For me, it is one of the many perks of being a parent (seeing your beloved partner in the face of your child). Of course, we acknowledge that Tiago is really his OWN person with his own features but, for fun, I am posting some baby pictures of Nate and I and letting you weigh in on the big debate:





2 comments:

  1. I see Mommy!

    In the above picture, with you both with Tiago, I can start to see Nate, but still, mostly Mommy.

    You are lucky - Eli is all Dave. I swear I had something to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family picture! I am holding out until Tiago is about 1-year to make my call on the big debate. I think that is when babies really take on "their look." (Love the laundry basket picture too!)

    ReplyDelete