Sunday, October 11, 2009

Play Date at our Place!






Tiago and I hosted a play date at our place on Friday and had lots of fun! I put out a veggie platter (including some tomatoes from our garden) and also made some scrumptious, hybrid, butterscotch, peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies. Guess which plate of goodies went first--that's right, we're still working on our veggies today, whereas, the cookies are long-gone! Tiago and his playmates enjoyed some "floor" time and the mommies discussed the likes of acid reflux, poop and sleep (ah, what a shift in social networking from 10 years ago--heck even 1 year ago). I am including some pictures of our house (mostly to document what it looks like when it is clean) and a picture of Tiago as we awaited the arrival of our guests. If I get permission from the other mommies to post a picture of the group, I will add that later. I assure you, four 4-6month old babies on your living room floor is quite an adorable image!

No comments:

Post a Comment