It is so darn hard to capture his adorable tooth-less grin on camera! It's hilarious how predictably serious he gets when the camera pops into view. I've even begun to keep the camera low, at my side, and ready to fire but the very short (camera) delay that occurs when snapping away is just enough time for the huge grin to turn into a look of skepticism or petulance. BUT! Using my sleuth-like techniques, I have recently managed to capture just a few of his camera-shy grins and would like to share! (Note the "fight the power" "baby pride" fist in the air!)
Also, I am including a tummy-time moment where he sees his own reflection. Tiago is generally disinterested in his own reflection but really enjoys seeing his mommy's reflection next to his. However, after meeting his cousin Micaela, his aunt Natasha and his friend, Diego, he is now quite happy to see other children and therefore he is more interested in his reflection.
No comments:
Post a Comment